Skip to content
- All students must reach the school on time, School starts at 8:00 am. and gets over at 2:00 pm.
- Students who come late to school will suitably be punished, fined on each occasion and sent home if unpunctuality persists.
- An absentee must on return to school produce a letter from his/her parent stating the cause of absence.
- All students must attend the school on the reopening day after each vacation. Absence without prior information renders the student’s name to be struck off the rolls.
- It is compulsory for all the students to appear for their Periodic Assessments and Half yearly Exams. Students who fail to do so will not be permitted to sit for the Final Examination.
- Once a student has attended school he/she will not be permitted to leave the school before the end of school day for any purpose other than severe emergency.