Corona Virus (COVID-19) Notice:
In wake of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak as a global pandemic, the Government of India has locked down the whole nation including educational institutions as a fight against the virus. In this critical time and complying with the government orders, St. Giri School is pleased to launch their E-Learning classes to ensure safety of its students and teachers by maintaining social distancing, and ensuring that this vital time can be utilized to its fullest.
Therefore, parents and students are requested to kindly note and abide by the following:
- Relevant video classes and assignments will be uploaded regularly on the school’s website i.e. www.saintgirischool.com
- In case of any query / queries, students can mail the same on our school’s Mail Id email@example.com
- In case any student / parent do not have any internet facility, he/she can contact on school’s official Mobile No.8826308037.
- Assignments are to be done by students on A4 sized sheets or old school’s notebooks possessed by students and submitted when the school reopens.
- Marks will be allotted for these assignments which will eventually form a part of Internal Assessment for the respective subjects.
- Timetable for E-Classes can be downloaded from here: Pre-School & Pre-Primary